last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still got another couple hours of work, driving back from town now with parts. So glad I put that fireplace in my shop

Wife's truck is done, got mine in and found the water pump is what is leaking. Guess I need to go to town since I already have the shop warmed up. I'm tired of working on cars. I need to win the lotto.
I know how you feel, that lottery retirement didn't work out to well for me...

I have some where else to go tonight and some people/person to terrorize, so I'll just say Bye for now.

Here's something to think about; Do you understand that Books are dead tattooed trees!

Have a good time terrorizing
I have some where else to go tonight and some people/person to terrorize, so I'll just say Bye for now.

Here's something to think about; Do you understand that Books are dead tattooed trees!

Got my truck done. New water pump. I was dumb and forgot to get an air filter and oil filter which are desperately needed. Guess I'll grab them tomorrow and put them on.

Went and looked at a house today. Probably going to buy it. We bought our current house 25 years ago. They were all owner occupied around here then. Now mostly rentals.

Went and looked at a house today. Probably going to buy it. We bought our current house 25 years ago. They were all owner occupied around here then. Now mostly rentals.
That's awesome! Are going any bigger?

Good morning JF, it's a nice brisk 13 degrees here this morning.

...I'd move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably in the low 50's here, headed to upper 60's, clear blue sky. Fantastic sunrise this morning.
Have nice day in your 13*

Ken
RLTW

...I'd move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably in the low 50's here, headed to upper 60's, clear blue sky. Fantastic sunrise this morning.
Have nice day in your 13*

Ken
RLTW
What's it like in the heat of the summer there?

Latest posts

Back