last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should read mentally ill person
Just one major correction.The video of the killer i saw they were walking around with what sure looks like is a keltec sub2000. For those who don't know it's a pistol caliber carbine. Essentially it's a 9mm pistol shooting pistol ammo with a longer barrel and a shoulder stock. It is not an "AR15 type of rifle". But the media is too stupid to know the difference. Or they probably don't care.

Just one major correction.The video of the killer i saw they were walking around with what sure looks like is a keltec sub2000. For those who don't know it's a pistol caliber carbine. Essentially it's a 9mm pistol shooting pistol ammo with a longer barrel and a shoulder stock. It is not an "AR15 type of rifle". But the media is too stupid to know the difference. Or they probably don't care.
I have a keltec sub2000 in.40. But yes a pistol with a longer barrell that folds in half

The news said it had 2 assault style guns and a 9mm pistol. What an assault style gun is, im guessing a gun used in an assault.

On CBS news last night, Chicago is planning on removing all police officers from their schools. That should make the gangs happy.

Latest posts

Back