last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a letter in the mail from a probate company for my dads wifes estate. Guess ill need to call them in the morning and see whats up. I thought she was to evil to die

My daughter has been working part time for the biggest hospital in Joplin for about 3 weeks. They just hired her as a full time phlebotomist. She is only a CNA but is already a med tech. She is going to college to be an RN.

My daughter has been working part time for the biggest hospital in Joplin for about 3 weeks. They just hired her as a full time phlebotomist. She is only a CNA but is already a med tech. She is going to college to be an RN.
Congrats.

Been making a few phone calls today, my dads wife finally kicked the bucket. Supposedly my dad was leaving his half of the estate to us kids, his wifes sister just sold his house for half a million bucks so there is some estate there. Unfortunately if she changed the will after he died we get nothing. He never gave us a copy of his will either.

According to her sister who is a gold digger like she was, there was nothing left when she died and the house was refinanced to where there was no value left.

Uh um. Sounds devious to me.
Been chatting with my step sister, she says her mom was not broke and didnt owe much on the house. Says her moms sister is just a greedy bitch. She says her mom asked her not to acknowledge my dads will and give us nothing. Theres definitely something fishy going on.

Latest posts

Back