last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also it either has a timing or carb issue, its not revving up as quick as it dhould but i haven't dove into that issue yet.

Vacuum leak?
Nothing i can hear but ill check. Not much on that motor. This is a japanese version that was never sold in the states, someone imported it. We dont even know what year it is, somewhere between 75 and 99. It has the same motor as a 1971 toyota corona. Its a 4p motor.

Nothing i can hear but ill check. Not much on that motor. This is a japanese version that was never sold in the states, someone imported it. We dont even know what year it is, somewhere between 75 and 99. It has the same motor as a 1971 toyota corona. Its a 4p motor.
4, 6, 8 cylinder? I worked as a line mechanic for Toyota 71-72. The 6 cyl. they were using was a metric version of the old Chevy 235. Looked identical, but parts were metric instead of SAE. (Imperial system)

4, 6, 8 cylinder? I worked as a line mechanic for Toyota 71-72. The 6 cyl. they were using was a metric version of the old Chevy 235. Looked identical, but parts were metric instead of SAE. (Imperial system)
4 cylinder.

Busy times. My wife sprained her ankle, so I am cooking, doing dishes, cleaning, doing laundry and taking out the trash. She usually cooks and I do all the others anyway.

Latest posts

Back