last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF...

First you all are sweating your asses off with HEAT, now you are approaching freezing !

Not here, either way.

Today i made homemade biscuit sandwiches for breakfast, then took my jeep axles to my shop in town. Ran a few errands while out there. Came back and tuned up my chain saw and put a new chain on ir. Took my sand blaster apart and found a dead mouse plugging it up. Then i worked on a 60 gallon weed dprayer i picked up for my tractor. It had a bunch of broken fittings and bad hose. Got done with that and cut a few logs up and split some wood. No im going to cook up some ribeyes and have a cocktail. Not a bad way to spend a sunday.

well, lets see... what Did I Do on Sunday.... can't recall. did go to the grocery store for a few things, went out to breakfast and went thru some IRA stuff. It was a tough day !

1376328_10151940585290960_1408629618_n.jpg

Morning Ken.

Have you done any work on the Dodge Dart?
Plymouth SCAMP, same as a Dodge Dart.

yes, I had the complete Coil Over, K-Member replacement powder coated a silver metallic, the entire 'under-hood' area is now a gloss black, a 1500grit wet sanding of the body is about half done in prep of the Sublime paint. Have the complete rear trunk floor section for replacement to get rid of a 10g fuel cell and put in a new stock rear gas tank and accessories. All parts needed to make it drivable on the street are in the conex storage, all inside panels, custom dash with all new (8 gauges) cluster from AutoMeter. New 35 spline narrowed to 48" nine inch rear w/locker 4:11 gears. Just need to decide and order wheels and tires.

It's a project!

Plymouth SCAMP, same as a Dodge Dart.

yes, I had the complete Coil Over, K-Member replacement powder coated a silver metallic, the entire 'under-hood' area is now a gloss black, a 1500grit wet sanding of the body is about half done in prep of the Sublime paint. Have the complete rear trunk floor section for replacement to get rid of a 10g fuel cell and put in a new stock rear gas tank and accessories. All parts needed to make it drivable on the street are in the conex storage, all inside panels, custom dash with all new (8 gauges) cluster from AutoMeter. New 35 spline narrowed to 48" nine inch rear w/locker 4:11 gears. Just need to decide and order wheels and tires.

It's a project!

I thought it was a Scamp but wasn't sure.

Sounds like a good winter project.

I thought it was a Scamp but wasn't sure.

Sounds like a good winter project.
Still a lot to do, not in a hurry. it and a couple other keep me busy!

Well a person wouldn't really know which it is when seen... the front doors are 'swapped' from the scamps w/wing windows to a one piece glass, grill and such are not from a scamp, bumpers are also different, and a couple other Mods have been made, rear seat delete, completely different dash.. ect.

Still a lot to do, not in a hurry. it and a couple other keep me busy!

Well a person wouldn't really know which it is when seen... the front doors are 'swapped' from the scamps w/wing windows to a one piece glass, grill and such are not from a scamp, bumpers are also different, and a couple other Mods have been made, rear seat delete, completely different dash.. ect.

I do wish rentals were cheaper, sounds like a good winter project and place but I can't afford to pay for two places.

Afternoon, taking my dually in for its fourth rear end this year. There has got to be something wrong in there causing this. How do you botch three installs at a shop that has been doing this for 30 years with a great reputation.

Afternoon, taking my dually in for its fourth rear end this year. There has got to be something wrong in there causing this. How do you botch three installs at a shop that has been doing this for 30 years with a great reputation.
Years ago I had this beautiful 68 Fairlane. Over the year I owned it, I installed three transmissions and three starters. Something was twisted and I never could figure it out, so I sold it.

Did they check the housing for being bent?

Maybe it's time to chuck the whole thing and find another one.
Thats what i was thinking. Ive already spent more on it than a replacement and im sure the gear shop has to

Latest posts

Back