last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lastly Chris, we had our neighbors over for dinner last night. His grandfather was an employee of Lockheed in 1930, and has a documented piece of Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Vega. It is a part of the tail when she crashed after doing her first Atlantic crossing, then flipped over and crashed while coming in for a landing. The plane was rebuilt and now hanging from the ceiling at the Smithsonian Museum, but he doesn't know if it is worth anything, or who would want it. I told him to go to Chino Airport and talk to the curator at their museum. Got any ideas for him?

here is the rebuilt airplane. His piece has the "5" in the tail visible.

She was NEVER lost, 'she' was a democrat that flew to the Philippines and had a trans-sexual surgery. Went to Chicago and sold hot dogs at the ball park for years. Co-founder of "Chicago Style Hot Dogs" as 'Aryne Ehrhart' and later began racing cars. Began working with Anthony (Tony) Tesla on electric cars until it rained one day and was electrocuted in a test drive... didn't know any of that did you?

Of course you didn't, I just made that shit up.

Morning. Was going to try to buy my BILs old Suzuki Samari. Then found out they are bringing $10,000 to $15,000.

Afternoon, i just have a cold that is annoying.

As for that plane piece, any air museum would have interest in it.

Today i made homemade biscuit sandwiches for breakfast, then took my jeep axles to my shop in town. Ran a few errands while out there. Came back and tuned up my chain saw and put a new chain on ir. Took my sand blaster apart and found a dead mouse plugging it up. Then i worked on a 60 gallon weed dprayer i picked up for my tractor. It had a bunch of broken fittings and bad hose. Got done with that and cut a few logs up and split some wood. No im going to cook up some ribeyes and have a cocktail. Not a bad way to spend a sunday.

Any of you guys do any cooking with cast iron?

Morning Barrie 39 defrees here, fall is finally here

Latest posts

Back