last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IOTE="Scout734, post: 60817, member: 99"]
Sorry, that's were I hang out... it's not for rent! 😁

I'm headed to Cincinnati this week for family though so you could probably use it while I'm gone. One of my son's passed away from cancer last summer so we're getting the whole family together for a celebration of life for him. 😟
[/QUOTE]

Very sorry to hear about your son.

Yeah, that is tragic. So sorry to hear this.

My bronchitis is almost gone. I took my last antibiotic from my Z-Pack today.

I love the pic of the Shelby, but my OCD is obsessing on the small pieces of rock on the concrete curb to the right of the car. Get down there and sweep that curb down!

When I lived in Kingman I spent an entire summer trying to grow grass in front of the house.

What's it going to cost me for the balcony area?
Sorry, that's were I hang out... it's not for rent! 😁

BS... half of that area is mine. Everything isn't ALL yours!!!
Rent?
Help w/project cars? 3-4 hrs a day/ 3-4 days a week, or less.
( you can see I'm a real hardass slave driver, lol... )

There is grass in the back off the patio. about a 35x70 area.

KINGMAN... I really like that area... why the hell did you move?

Last edited:
Rent?

I didn't say it was mine. I said it's where I hang out. You're rarely up there because of the spiral stairs.

I love the pic of the Shelby, but my OCD is obsessing on the small pieces of rock on the concrete curb to the right of the car. Get down there and sweep that curb down!

No more than OCD myself.
That is not a curb. it separates the Red Rock from the Grey Rock drive to the back where it lives in the garage. When it is driven over it does that.... sometimes.

I didn't say it was mine. I said it's where I hang out. You're rarely up there because of the spiral stairs.

NOTE: "hang out" means some where, any where that I am NOT...

you really think those stairs would keep me from going up there, I was there yesterday FYI.

Rent?
Help w/project cars? 3-4 hrs a day/ 3-4 days a week

There is grass in the back off the patio. about a 35x70 area.

KINGMAN... I really like that area... why the hell did you move?

That I can do and would very much enjoy it, but I am NOT going to upset things between you and Scout.

I moved because my first wife missed her momma, if I had had an incling that she was going to divorce me after we got back to Maine I would have sent her packing and stayed. I liked it there.

I moved because my first wife missed her momma, if I had had an incling that she was going to divorce me after we got back to Maine I would have sent her packing and stayed. I liked it there.

……...women...…………………. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to see the photo exhibit I entered. Did not win, but made the main display. I was disappointed that the blue ribbon went to a photo that was heavily and obviously photoshopped.

That is now the real issue I have, digital manipulation, that isn't the Art of Photography !!!

The two that I entered.

Attachments

• 094.JPG
    094.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 966821_576516675702748_998486843_o (2).jpg
    966821_576516675702748_998486843_o (2).jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 0
Evening, besides being sick and miserable today a hauled an excavator to the caldwell airport to break some concrete for the air museum. Then hauled my vw bug to my shop in town to pull the motor for rebuild then install in the bus.

Evening Chris, sounds like you need to kick back and relax tomorrow.
Going to take my jeep axles to my shop in town. Im to busy so im hoing to have my brother work on them so we can get the cj back together. Will probably work on my sandblaster to. It has something plugging it and i have a few more parts to blast.

Going to take my jeep axles to my shop in town. Im to busy so im hoing to have my brother work on them so we can get the cj back together. Will probably work on my sandblaster to. It has something plugging it and i have a few more parts to blast.
You need to take a day off.

Well that sounds like a relaxing day for you.

You need to take a day off.
Im not sure how to do that. Pretty sure i have some form of adhd. I would like to slow down a bit but then i cant afford my projects, its an evil cycle.

Latest posts

Back