last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 to 24 inches of snow Wed-Fri. But could be worse, lots of ice south of here.
At least I can stay home. Got 14 inches in 1978 and I went to work.

I have 7 employees working today, I wanted to gey a 3 man job done today. It's 1pm and not a Flippin thing has been done. I'm not happy

I have 7 employees working today, I wanted to gey a 3 man job done today. It's 1pm and not a Flippin thing has been done. I'm not happy

Why in the fuck do you put up with this kind of crap?
I don't get it. Can their assess!

Someone getting fired?
Not yet, I'm training one of my guys to be a foreman but he does typical worker stuff, got guys going then took the best few to go do a little what I call a freebie job. Stuff we don't really profit from but is part of what we do. Meanwhile leaving the guys that need the most guidance to do a production job on their own. In turn it doesn't get done.

Why in the fuck do you put up with this kind of crap?
I don't get it. Can their assess!
It's only half their fault. Ground is frozen 12 inches deep. Development still pushing to grt stuff done. Ground wasn't digging. They should have brought the superintendent over showed him and went home. Instead they think they are helping by trying and getting nothing done. That and it's almost impossible to find guys which sucks.

Latest posts

Back