last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, 2 weeks and $400 later, I got my Toyota Tacoma all fixed. Not only did I need to replace the servo motor which flips the blend door and opens the valve to the heater hoses, but discovered the heat/cool rotating dial has a brain that tells the servo motor to turn. My neighbor, who works at Toyota got me the parts for half price, so all in all, I learned something new and probably saved at least a grand.

Picked up the contract for street Sweeping the development I work in. Once a week and when necessary.

Morning, phone says it's 12 degrees out which is usually a few warmer than it actually is. We have power though. I'm heading to northern Idaho to pick up a 36 chevy for a buddy of mine.

I'm ready for spring. This frozen stuff is starting to get old and I'm tired of paying for heat in the house and shop and other shop and ice cream shop.

I'm up in Wieser and it's 7 degrees. My diesel is idling at 1200 just to stay warm enough to run.

Latest posts

Back