last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning 18 degrees, 6 inches of snow already, another 5-8 forecast. Ken, do you miss Missouri yet?

Morning 18 degrees, 6 inches of snow already, another 5-8 forecast. Ken, do you miss Missouri yet?

I have had one goal since I was 13 years old... Get Out of Missouri. I even picked VN over it, what does that tell you!
I 'visit' about once a year, the first week of May to ShelbyFest in Jeff City, since '14. Then I leave as quickly as a SHELBY GT500 w/816rwhp will take me !

FUCK Snow
FUCK Sleet and Ice
FUCK cold
Fuck biden
Fuck libtards
...and fuck eggplant

I enjoy and have four top removeable vehicles that I can drive ANY day of the year and two others that are open, Think Polaris XL1000 RZR.... also three that don't even have or need a heater.

Last edited:
Mr Rogers lied.

storm warning.PNG

Just north of Joplin

I really don't recall the weather there being all that bad all winter!

...must be Global WARMING !

I was in the Independence area and Raytown, then Lees Summit. The ice storms and freezing sleet/rain was the worse!

Last edited:
I really don't recall the weather there being all that bad all winter!

...must be Global WARMING !

I was in the Independence area and Raytown, then Lees Summit. The ice storms and freezing sleet/rain was the worse!
Lived in Buckner for 20 years. 1972-1992.. New Years Day 1978, had 14 inches of snow and I went to work in Raytown.. Drove an old Chevy 2 that I had bought for $15. Was working as a mechanic then and doing flooring on weekends.

Last edited:
Seems to me then you shouldn't be irritated with the 'employees', Your jobsite foreman or lead person should have made the call to either go to a different job or home and NOT waste their... YOUR time and money on a job that could not be done due to 'site' conditions. Sounds like a Leadership problem, Not just an employee issue
YOU also need to make it clear to the Job Site Super that you can not work frozen soil. That you can not be held responsible for ANY delays due to site conditions.
Tell him he can go back-charge GOD for delays, that you and HE are not speaking these days or on the best of terms due to the liberal education atmosphere that HE has allowed in the school systems.
I've been fighting with that development since winter started, they don't understand dirt work at all.
Im going to guess more than 3... am I right, bettcha I am, do I win anything.
Somewhere around 50-60 depending on machine so yes you win.
Now Chris, doncha get all upset... just messin with ya !
I dont get butt hurt. You can't do worse to me then I get on a daily basis at work.

Latest posts

Back