last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to document every time that dog touches you thru the police station. That is your right. After 4-5 documented attacks, let the dog bite you. Taunt it if you have to. Then call for the police AND an ambulance. Once you are out of the hospital, call an attorney, because what he owns will soon be yours!
I don't heal very well. I am afraid to get bit.

Dog bites are bad and sometimes they are very difficult to heal when the bacteria gets under your skin or deep in your muscle. You'd be justified in shooting it if it's threatening you on your property. Dogs have great memories so if you don't want to shoot it, buy cans of bear spray and spray it right in the face if it comes on your property. It'll forever avoid you after that. Just don't spray it into the wind and get yourself. There's a gel kind and a liquid kind that'll shoot 20 feet or more.

Supposed to rain the next few days. Maybe I'll get something done in the shop

We have a good chance of tornadoes this afternoon. but the weather channel is only talking about the rain in California.

This is how the liberals, wearing spandex and Lycra, are describing this 1/4" of drizzle expected tomorrow.

BOMB Cyclone, 10s of million people are bracing, Rivers of rain, equal to a category 3 hurricane, up to a foot of rain ( always report the absolute worst case outcome even if it’s a 1 in a million chance), weather whiplash due to climate change. Ferocious sheets of rain, super charged storm, grave danger, but won’t end the drought, firehouse of tropical weather sling shooting at CA. 80 mph winds and 50’ waves.

Cutting and buffing the old Ford today so I can put it back together and kick it out of the shop. Not sure why I'm bothering, it's just a ranch truck.
20211024_145813.jpg

Got all those cool projects outside and I work on a worthless ford.
20211024_185511.jpg

Latest posts

Back