last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Is going to become a bounce house?
Nothing right away, tools are included in the sale. Three lifts, and about 100k in snap on stuff. I'll probably wall off the large bay that will fit my dump trucks and lease out the others. Don't want to start anything until after tge ice cream shop is open.

Nothing right away, tools are included in the sale. Three lifts, and about 100k in snap on stuff. I'll probably wall off the large bay that will fit my dump trucks and lease out the others. Don't want to start anything until after tge ice cream shop is open.

Makes sense.

Glub, glub, a couple inches of rain overnight. Rain today, tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night. I think the drought might be over.

Morning. A bit of drizzle now. Headed to watch a friend jump out of a plane at Lake Elsinore in an hour for their 70th birthday. I hope them make it, since they are buying us a nice lunch at the Mission Inn in Riverside afterwards.

Neighbor's dog tried to bite me again. Might just have to shoot it. It is illegal for them to run loose, but he doesn't care. Cops won't do anything because he is a city council member. This is the 9th time.

For me... there wouldn't have been a third time !

That dog would never be found.

You need to document every time that dog touches you thru the police station. That is your right. After 4-5 documented attacks, let the dog bite you. Taunt it if you have to. Then call for the police AND an ambulance. Once you are out of the hospital, call an attorney, because what he owns will soon be yours!

Latest posts

Back