last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our city hired a new city manager. $250k per year, plus perks. Daymn!

While walking out of the council meeting last night, he saw my buddy's shirt, which said, "Biden Sucks", and the new city manager gave him a thumb's up. I also found out that he was also a 18 year San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputy.

Seems money well spent for another staunch Republican!

The Democrat's latest idea. Tax on "unrealized" income. For example, if the value of your home goes from $100,000 to $200,000, income tax would be owed on the increase even if you don't sell the home.

The Democrat's latest idea. Tax on "unrealized" income. For example, if the value of your home goes from $100,000 to $200,000, income tax would be owed on the increase even if you don't sell the home.

That's pure BS right there!
Outright cause for revolt. Fuck Joe Biden!

So my dad's brother had 4 kids. One girl, happily married and an eye doctor. One son who has been a conservative in politics in North Carolina, one son who is gay and married works for the airlines. The youngest son who has been military for about 15 years who just came out on Facebook and is now also married to a guy. What are the odds? I had no idea about this one.

Latest posts

Back