last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want my saw to catch it

The blade is replaceable, just change it !
Sawzall blades aren't expensive !

Hell, a cheap ass Harbor Freight hand axe would work...

Hey Barrie, got a puzzle for you. Battery won't stay up. Battery has checked out as good. Alternator is charging fine. No parasitic draw, at least not enough to show on a tester. I'm stumped.

I just replaced the 2 year old battery on my wife's car. NAPA replaced it for free, said she doesn't use the car enough to keep it charged.

I just replaced the 2 year old battery on my wife's car. NAPA replaced it for free, said she doesn't use the car enough to keep it charged.
That is what I was wondering about this one. I try to drive it once a week, but maybe that is not enough. 2000 Chrysler 300 M with only 130,000

Had one,gave it to my MIL. Guess I need to buy another one.
Just bought a Remington 597 semi-auto 22 for $200. Looks like new.

Speaking of tenders, I have a Battery Tender Junior for the truck. I've never been concerned about shorts, errors or malfunctions. I also have a cheap ass battery tender (from Harbor Freight) on my battery operated 4000kw generator, and because of it looking so cheap, I'm worried that one day my house will catch on fire.

Got tge new bed door and fender on the ranch truck. Did a redneck paint job on it. Looks pretty good
20211016_191057.jpg

My ranch truck with a 460 gets about 7mpg on a good day. Gas was 3.89 here today. I spend 11k a month on fuel right now. It sucks.

Latest posts

Back