last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend's kid just bought a home in Gainsboro, TN. Nice house, 5 acres, on a lake, $469k. Nice log cabin, 2 stories, metal roof. Problem is, that is a one blink town.

So this morning I tell one of my dipshit employees to make sure he checks the fluids in his work truck. I got a call a couple hours ago that he is overheated and broke down on the highway. No coolant. Told me he hasn't checked the fluid in a few months. Needless to say I think he is gonna have to get comfortable on the side of the road because I'm in no hurry to go get him.

So this morning I tell one of my dipshit employees to make sure he checks the fluids in his work truck. I got a call a couple hours ago that he is overheated and broke down on the highway. No coolant. Told me he hasn't checked the fluid in a few months. Needless to say I think he is gonna have to get comfortable on the side of the road because I'm in no hurry to go get him.
Hopefully he doesn't fry the motor.

Hopefully he doesn't fry the motor.
I brought coolant, it fired up and ran. It made it back to the yard no issues. Hopefully we got lucky. He tried to tell me a hose must have partially come off and put itself back on. I said I don't think so but good try. He was towing a smaller tractor over a hill and he said he was pushing it to do the speed limit. Some people just don't deserve nice things.

I brought coolant, it fired up and ran. It made it back to the yard no issues. Hopefully we got lucky. He tried to tell me a hose must have partially come off and put itself back on. I said I don't think so but good try. He was towing a smaller tractor over a hill and he said he was pushing it to do the speed limit. Some people just don't deserve nice things.

Definitely not, you don't go months not checking levels even on a newer vehicle.

Latest posts

Back