last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an employee that lost his broom and sledge hammer. Probably left on a job. He bought new ones with his own money because he has a habit of losing stuff. They He got mad at me because he bought them. Like I had anything to do with it. Where do these people come from?

I had an employee that lost his broom and sledge hammer. Probably left on a job. He bought new ones with his own money because he has a habit of losing stuff. They He got mad at me because he bought them. Like I had anything to do with it. Where do these people come from?
We're seeing the effects of participation trophys and not spanking kids. Don't see it getting any better.

We backed out of buying the country store this morning. The current owner is bat shit crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. She keeps changing the agreement and wants more every time

I FIX PROBLEMS

You tell the ass-monkey to: "... pickup his new 'hammer', shove the broom up his ass, and that way he can sweep the floor as he walks back to his vehicle to go the fuck home!..."

Problem "Fixed" !!!

Maybe there is still hope for this country. My 4th grade grandson's football team was honored before the start of the high school game. They went undefeated. He is huge compared to the rest, he is about 5' and 160 lbs.
Anyway, when the national anthem started, it got quiet. Everyone was facing the flag with hand over heart. Rural America still believes in this country.

Wife's cousin is here with her family, their 12 year old boy is wearing fingernail paint. What is wrong with people?

Latest posts

Back