last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all
You should have been working on the border wall. Some of them got paid in advance. After Biden cancelled the wall, they got to keep the free money. They did not break the contract, the government did.

You should have been working on the border wall. Some of them got paid in advance. After Biden cancelled the wall, they got to keep the free money. They did not break the contract, the government did.
No thanks, I lived close enough to the border long enough

Good morning. My new garage door opener apparently has a messed up circuit board. I was on the phone with Genie for 2 hours yesterday, but said I need proof of purchase, which since I paid with credit card, I'd have to go to Home Depot for the receipt. Since those fuckers made me jump thru them hoops, I just bought a new opener and will throw the old one in the new box and let them mess with it. It doesn't pay to be honest.

Off to see a rheumatologist today, Guys must be special. took 6 weeks to get it.
...don't complain !

I made a Doctor appointment in April for full check up, it is for the 14th of JULY @ 0920...

I'm thinking about having her call them on the 12th of July and tell them I Died on the 9th waiting for the appointment !!!!!!

...don't complain !

I made a Doctor appointment in April for full check up, it is for the 14th of JULY @ 0920...

I'm thinking about having her call them on the 12th of July and tell them I Died on the 9th waiting for the appointment !!!!!!
I have been getting 4 hours of sleep on my better nights waiting for him to help my arthritis

Latest posts

Back