last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In idaho there are no late fees or penalties. If you aren't going to drive your vehicle just don't pay tge registration until you want to. You can also swap plates from one car to another for 5 bucks.

the yellow TJ at a small local cruise-in this morning, about 40 cars, trucks and jeeps

yeller tj.jpg

Yes, 2004, they are ours.
the Ember Fire is my DD
the Yellow is Her DD
the red Wrangler mostly sits in the garage

the PORSCHE's sit in the garage, 914/6, 968 Cabriolet
the F150 Supercab 4x sits in the garage
the SHELBY GT500 Vert sits in the garage
the Slimmer sits in the garage
the Polaris Razor sits in the garage
the other Plymouth Scamp sits on the trailer
and the cart sits on the back patio
etc, etc....

and this one
jpeg11.jpg

and this one
RED ONE2.jpg

ytj2.jpg

Last edited:
I had to sell my yellow '03 Wrangler cuz I had no place to keep her after my divorce, and miss it tremendously. You ever want to sell her, let me have first crack please. If that doesn't work, we will negotiate for the jeep. ;)

I had to sell my yellow '03 Wrangler cuz I had no place to keep her after my divorce, and miss it tremendously. You ever want to sell her, let me have first crack please. If that doesn't work, we will negotiate for the jeep. ;)

Woodstock will never ever be for sale... 😁

I had a much loved yellow TJ that my son named Woodstock when I lived in Ohio. I cried when I sold him just before we moved here, and I missed him terribly ever since... but unfortunately he had the Ohio rust problem and really did need to stay in Ohio. I finally found my Woodstock 2.0 this past February and I've promised myself I'll never sell him. He has zero rust and only 67k miles, so he's here to stay. 😁
PXL_20210505_174356493.jpg

Last edited:
0612211522.jpg

Put a big ol chuck roast on the lil smoker earlier, get it resting wrapped in a towel on the grill. Putting some chopped up taters and carrots on now, making a cherry cobbler in our Dutch oven, camping buddies making home made ice cream. Yesterday was my wife b'day Thursday was his wife's. 3rd year in a row camping and celebrating with them. 90 in the shade a just a little warm...

Latest posts

Back