last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One nut I cannot get off on that old mower. Guess I will use a nut splitter. Then if I can't get the pulley off under it, junk yard time.

Mark, we're really enjoying camping. Thought about getting a permanent spot on a lake or river somewhere, but we enjoy seeing different parts of the state. Home again and all packed away till Fathers day and then we're out again.

Finally was able to contact the probate court. The judge was not happy. He ordered the executor (public administrator) to move the truck and store it. Supposed to tow it off soon. Good riddance.

Looked at doing 2 repairs this morning, came home, cut, trimmed and got the blower out, I'm hotter than a two peckered puppy.

Had to clean out the stuff that was stored in the back of the pickup. 92 degrees in the direct sun.

Took the boat out for the first time since 2018. Kids had a blast, boat needed a new battery but other than that fired up and ran like a champ. Definitely wouldn't do that on California gas. Momma gets home from vacation in the morning. I need a break, can't keep going with little sleep.
20210614_201514.jpg
20210614_210627.jpg

Latest posts

Back