last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't call it good. Just got another complaint that my dump trucks were speeding on Friday near the job site

I wouldn't call it good. Just got another complaint that my dump trucks were speeding on Friday near the job site
Offer a bonus every month or quarter where there's no fuckups or complaints. That way everyone buys into the concept of quality. Cheaper than paying for broken gas lines, busted hydraulic hoses, damage on a job site. Incentives sometimes work to change attitudes.

0504211424a.jpg
0504211424.jpg

It was a fight, but I won the battle.

Afternoon. Been stuck in the pipe yard for an hour. Big rig stuck in front of me and a big rig stuck behind me. All this pipe shortage sure has a lot of pipe stacked everywhere

Not something I wanted to do, but had to call the cops on my neighbor. My wife puts her little dog out on a lead. Tonight was the 4th time the neighbor's dog attacked her dog. Luckily I got there quick and she was not hurt. The same dog went after my wife once and my daughter once. We have been telling them they need to fix their fence to keep their dog in and they won't do anything. He is a city councilman, so he will find a way to get even.

Latest posts

Back