last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not something I wanted to do, but had to call the cops on my neighbor. My wife puts her little dog out on a lead. Tonight was the 4th time the neighbor's dog attacked her dog. Luckily I got there quick and she was not hurt. The same dog went after my wife once and my daughter once. We have been telling them they need to fix their fence to keep their dog in and they won't do anything. He is a city councilman, so he will find a way to get even.

Sorry to hear that Rusty, it really stinks that you can't even let your dog out safely.

My wife's dog weighs about 10 lbs, Their dogs go at least 25 and 50.
Have your wife carry a can of bear spray when she walks the dog or puts it out on the lead. Next time those dogs try to attack your dog she can spray them in their faces... should solve the problem pretty quick!

In my neighborhood they shoot dogs that harass livestock or other animals.

Morning all. Gonna be 87 today. 64 tomorrow.

Lumber shortage
Concrete shortage
Truss plate shortage
Microchip shortage
Tractor part shortage
Fuel shortage
Truck shortage
Pipe shortage
Employee shortage

What do these all have in common?

Pretty sure it's all made up and blamed on covid. The lumber mills here are packed with lumber and logs. Stores have plenty, it just costs more

We had our first school shooting today in Northern Idaho.

We had a murder down the street from us today. Guy stabs a girl, dumps her out if the car, right in front of a passing cop. Talk about bad luck!
Our shooting was an 11 year old girl. Nobody died and three people were hit in limbs. Who knows why sn 11 year old girl did this

Latest posts

Back