last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stepson works 40+ hours a week. He is mad because people on unemployment are making more than he does working. His workplace is short-handed. My daughter works 60+hours a week as a home health care nurse. They start at $14 an hour and can't find anyone. The wage is controlled by the government.

In 1992 when I moved back to my hometown, I offered $10 an hour to the unskilled. More after they learned. I think minimum wage was about $6. All I could find was old drunks. when the young guys learned that labor was involved it was "no thanks". I was sitting one time with a bunch of young guys who were complaining about not having a job. When I said I would hire a couple of them. "crickets"

Morning all, can't sleep. Brain won't shut off.

Leaving today for the Columbia River to do some salmon fishing tomorrow. Leaving 5 employees to try and get something done, im sure that will be a waste of money.

Mornin' people...

...in Jefferson City, Mo., after a 1400+ mile drive in 22.5 Hours for SHELBYFEST 2021 !!!!

at the brand spankin' new Marriot Courtyard Hotel

hotel.jpg

I gotta do some yard work and plant 11 trees before I go. At least having an excavator to plant trees helps

Have you ever considered digging a huge trench, buying 2-3 Conex containers, and dropping them in the trench? This would make a great indoor shooting range or bunker for TEOTWAWKI?

Have you ever considered digging a huge trench, buying 2-3 Conex containers, and dropping them in the trench? This would make a great indoor shooting range or bunker for TEOTWAWKI?
I have but I dont need an indoor range. I can legally shoot on my property

Latest posts

Back