last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do yoy guys get sheered off bolts out? Just curious. I have my way

How the hell did he do that?
I have a tilting grade bucket on that machine. It's a foot longer than a standard bucket due to the tilt and extra hydraulics. With a longer bucket when you curl up it can hit the main boom. He was moving it yesterday and pulled it back and it tapped the shield and natural instinct as an operator is to curl the bucket to give more room so when he did it popped above the shield and caught the hydraulic line and sheered all four bolts off and fucked that line. Luckily the new parts are only a hundred bucks but they are a week out so I am fixing it the best I can temporarily

Since I'm running for our planning commission, and the interview is this next Monday, I felt I should attend the PC meeting last night Also, we just got hooked on "Bosch" on Amazon, and are binge watching it into the early morning hours.

So how do yoy guys get sheered off bolts out? Just curious. I have my way

I typically drill a little down the center then use my easy-outs, have a full set from 1/8th to 1/2"
also squirt w/ penetrating oil...

rarely have to weld through a nut to get it out

Latest posts

Back