last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ceviche for dinner from a Mexican guy that shows up on jobsite and whips a kitchen out of the trunk of his car and makes it all fresh on the spot. Good stuff

Damn, my camper refrigerator died. 1,575.00 to replace a 6 cu ft unit, dual source, electric or propane. I found a compact refrigerator that is about the same dimensions for less than 300 at Home Depot. We never use the propane feature. Can't see spending a grand on some feature we never use. Tomorrow RV gets a new beer fridge.

Cut most of my grass, just a couple of places I need my push mower. Went to start it and the safety cable is broke, guess my grandson did it without saying anything. Anyway, only place still open is Wallyworld. They no longer carry any lawn mower stuff of any kind. No spark plugs, no blades, no air filters, nothing.

Damn, my camper refrigerator died. 1,575.00 to replace a 6 cu ft unit, dual source, electric or propane. I found a compact refrigerator that is about the same dimensions for less than 300 at Home Depot. We never use the propane feature. Can't see spending a grand on some feature we never use. Tomorrow RV gets a new beer fridge.
Do you have any rv scrap yards around. Sure seems expensive for a fridge you are not supposed to open

Good morning. Have you seen all the "help wanted" ads? Seems that everyone is hiring and no one wants to work.

Latest posts

Back