last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, I'm just as pissed as everyone else. My old lady is so pissed she either wants to kick the dog or yell at me. It has been a miserable time for be with Bidet and Cameltoe in office.
I can help.

Fix it.

Send the"Old Lady" to Chris's 'dig a hole on the ground' service.
No more being yelled at, no more kicking of your dog.
This also opens the door to replacement with a younger more compliant "lady".... especailly if the new one knew what happened to the OLD one.

I solve problems.

Well, as unhappy as I am, you can fix it by giving me that Shelby. I would be a happy camper then.

By the way, did Tom get too drunk to post today, or is he still in that duck blind?

Had two packages coming today. One UPS, one USPS. Neither one arrived. PO knows they lost that one after it got to town. UPS still says out for delivery.

I'm buying this for my grandson. 2011 with 46000 miles. What does the group think?
20210121_163902.jpg

Attachments

• 20210121_163938.jpg
    20210121_163938.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
It's a Ford Fiesta. To me it looks like a POS, but for a young driver, that 4 cylinder will slow him down. Also, the low price from a friend who inherited it from his deceased sister helped me decide. Bluetooth, Sat radio, and mood lights give him the cool factor.

It's a Ford Fiesta. To me it looks like a POS, but for a young driver, that 4 cylinder will slow him down. Also, the low price from a friend who inherited it from his deceased sister helped me decide. Bluetooth, Sat radio, and mood lights give him the cool factor.

I really have to agree with the "looks like"

But, as you say for "young driver", and price, it may be what is needed.

....Bluetooth, ....Sat radio, ........."AND MOOD LIGHTS"...... put some condoms in the 'glove box'......

Mornin' all

and thanks for knocking off the GOOD part, well at least until something Good does happens !

Latest posts

Back