last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even 6am and im already tired of the inauguration.

Morning. Had 60-70 mph winds last night here. It is also trash day today, so all the trash cans are at the curb, tipped over. The streets look like shit. I think it was a sign from the big guy upstairs, to let us know how the next 4 years will be.

Hey, where is that food stamp line again?

Morning. Had 60-70 mph winds last night here. It is also trash day today, so all the trash cans are at the curb, tipped over. The streets look like shit. I think it was a sign from the big guy upstairs, to let us know how the next 4 years will be.

Hey, where is that food stamp line again?
The dims will soon be opening a food stamp pick-up locations in most all grocery stores, but they will be for hispanic illegals only.
You know the ones, the new demonrats NEW voting base.

It's a 4x8 homemade box trailer. I gave $75 for it 25 years ago. Wonder what it would bring now? It does not leak.

Find them stack them inside the 4x8, should be room enough for about four of them at least.
Then torch your trailer.

0120210755a_HDR.jpg

Day 2 in the duck blind, it's been to warm ducks haven't flown since December, but there's plenty of whiskey back at the lodge.

Latest posts

Back