last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine had nothing to do with that pos. My foreman blew out a tire in the backhoe then after we got that fixed it sheered the bolts on the rear driveshaft, dealer had to order them. No problem except it was stuck in a hole 12 feet deep. Took two other machines plus its own boom to get itself out of the hole. Job took a 14 hour day longer than it should have. Im ready to quit.
20210120_190542.jpg

Mine had nothing to do with that pos. My foreman blew out a tire in the backhoe then after we got that fixed it sheered the bolts on the rear driveshaft, dealer had to order them. No problem except it was stuck in a hole 12 feet deep. Took two other machines plus its own boom to get itself out of the hole. Job took a 14 hour day longer than it should have. Im ready to quit.View attachment 5497

Then QUIT !!!

Why continue to work for some slacker that doesn't maitain his equipment !

Oh, never mind.

Where in the fuck do any of you get that it is a Good Morning !
It is just Mornin' All...
That fucking cock sniffing piece of shit is now snoring his worthless ass off in the white house now. I wonder if Kameltoeho goes in early and changes the Depends of that asshole in the morning. Says something when the bastard has to sleep behind 22,000 Natioal Guard troops

FUCK biden, FUCK his POS wife, Fuck the CUNT kameltoe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What ????

you think I have anger issues ?????????????????????

maybe.

I made a custom bent wrench taking off a bolt on my tractor
20210121_091227.jpg

Latest posts

Back