last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a tale of two states.jpg

Interesting. That I guess is also my specialty. I'd love to hear how you make it when you get a chance?
Well it is a little different each time. I brown really lean hamburger, drain it good. Add chilli tomatoes, sautéed onions. I actually start with Williams seasoning then add whatever I feel like out of the spices, always more chili powder. Sometimes a diced bell pepper, Some diced jalapenos, and some peanut butter. It is so thick a spoon will stand straight up in it. Never any beans. My kids love it.

Evening, southwest airlines who we are flying with is making us sign a statement that we will quarantine for 14 days on arrival to California. Tge same airline we are flying back with 4 days later

Evening, southwest airlines who we are flying with is making us sign a statement that we will quarantine for 14 days on arrival to California. Tge same airline we are flying back with 4 days later

It will be interesting to see if they let you on your return flight.

500 dollar fee if I won't sign it.
FIFY

Kommiefornia Entry Fee !!!

They have to try every way possible to get their deficit paid !

They should have a 'fee' for everyone leaving, They could make a fortune. Say a good round number like $10,000... maybe the A-holes wouldn't be INFECTING the rest of the Country.

FIFY

Kommiefornia Entry Fee !!!

They have to try every way possible to get their deficit paid !

They should have a 'fee' for everyone leaving, They could make a fortune. Say a good round number like $10,000... maybe the A-holes wouldn't be INFECTING the rest of the Country.
I'm surprised there is anyone left there.

What fucking makes my blood boil is the idot assholes want to leave that shitland, move to other places in droves and THEN try to make those areas just like where they moved away from. THAT is fucking insanity!

Latest posts

Back