last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What fucking makes my blood boil is the idot assholes want to leave that shitland, move to other places in droves and THEN try to make those areas just like where they moved away from. THAT is fucking insanity!
We are having that problem here, I hate it

They are an INFESTATION !!!!!!!
I call them California conservatives, tgey preach that they are conservatives until they get to actual freedom then complain about how things are done.

I did work in a new subdivision that was pretty much all Californians and tge place was only months old and tgey were already talking about suing the hoa and voting to change things because they didn't agree with what their neighbors were allowed to do.

I see it all over boise to. Its incredible, I just hope they don't get into office

I can see the changes here. Our city council is supposed to be non-partisan, but two are obviously Democrats.

As Republican as Kansas is, they have a Democrat as governor.

I call them California conservatives, tgey preach that they are conservatives until they get to actual freedom then complain about how things are done.
I did work in a new subdivision that was pretty much all Californians and tge place was only months old and tgey were already talking about suing the hoa and voting to change things because they didn't agree with what their neighbors were allowed to do. I see it all over boise to. Its incredible,
I just hope they don't get into office
They will.

56, sunny, beautiful day in Music City. Washed cars, did some garage clean up, now it's time to pop the top on a cold one. 🍺

Got 2 of the 3 vehicles checked for winter yesterday. Do the other one tomorrow and take out a stump.

Worked on my ranch truck today, went to put my old wheels off my dodge on it but the lug nuts wouldn't fit the wheels, ordered new nuts. Replaced the broken window motor and then it died on me when I was hooking up the stock trailer. Had to swap to my dually then took the heifers to a buddies and dropped them off for a few months to get knocked up

Latest posts

Back