last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of trumps lawyers came out saying they have more than enough proof now to prove the dominion software is rigged and that is was programmed to make biddn win. I hope they get everything done in time.

From 83 to 93 I had another installer work with me full time. According to his daughter he became a bad alcoholic after that. Ran across his address and phone number, Not sure if I should call him. I'm afraid that he will drive me nuts wanting money. What do you think?

From 83 to 93 I had another installer work with me full time. According to his daughter he became a bad alcoholic after that. Ran across his address and phone number, Not sure if I should call him. I'm afraid that he will drive me nuts wanting money. What do you think?
Well, if he asks you for money, tell him you called him to see if he could spot ya a 20...

Morning all. I dont call ex employees much. There is one or two I still talk to on Facebook but usually they are in no better a place than before

Morning all. I dont call ex employees much. There is one or two I still talk to on Facebook but usually they are in no better a place than before
This guy was sober all day and a good worker, but I knew he got drunk every night.

My day
20201116_100114.jpg

Latest posts

Back