last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a hard thing to do. Sometimes i think he is all there and is happy but most times I think his body is still there but his mind is going. This morning he crapped while sleeping which has been normal for a while. He was up drinking water when I got up. I went to take him outside and he just stood there. Wouldn't follow my lead, if I let the leash loose he would take a few steps but that was it. He hasn't been able to walk down our three steps in a long time. I pretty much have to carry him outside.

I would have to say that he most likely is not enjoying life.

It is hard. We had a dog for 16 1/2 years that became blind. One night she came over and laid down across my feet and died. I was going to bury her but my daughter had her cremated and her ashes put in an oak box. They say she will be buried with me.

It is hard. We had a dog for 16 1/2 years that became blind. One night she came over and laid down across my feet and died. I was going to bury her but my daughter had her cremated and her ashes put in an oak box. They say she will be buried with me.

Hardest one I ever did was the GS, he was an exceptional dog, he was cremated.

My dad's only wish was to have his beloved dog's ashes buried with him. Mortuary said that was illegal. F them, we put the ashes into the dog's favorite chew toy, and buried it with him. This way, he got his dog, the dog's favorite toy, his favorite putter, his golf gloves on, and was holding two Titleist golf balls in his hands. He was ready for anything in his afterlife.

Latest posts

Back