last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Barrie, this is how the government operates.

where we weren't.jpg

This covid crap is stupid, employees girlfriend felt sick and went home from work early last week. They made her get a test before coming back to work so he tested with her. Test was on Monday, he gets the call today that he is positive. They tell him to stay home from work until he has no symptoms, he has no symptoms now and never did. .

Wow. But do you want him to spread it to you and your family? Tough call, I guess.
No, he's off work for a while, im just surprised the protocol is return to normal when you feel better like its no big deal. Yet it's the most dangerous virus ever. Its getting hard to believe anything anymore.

No, he's off work for a while, im just surprised the protocol is return to normal when you feel better like its no big deal. Yet it's the most dangerous virus ever. Its getting hard to believe anything anymore.

Any plans to get you and your family tested?

They have put people in quarantine here instead of testing. My grandson has had contact twice at school and he is now doing schoolwork at home. He is actually making better grades from home. The stupid thing is they are letting his sister go to school.

They have put people in quarantine here instead of testing. My grandson has had contact twice at school and he is now doing schoolwork at home. He is actually making better grades from home. The stupid thing is they are letting his sister go to school.

Kind of makes one think that they don't have a clue of what they are doing.

Latest posts

Back