last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning from the land of fruits and nuts.

They placed our local police chief on administrative leave, preparing to fire him, because he drove his city car to his vacation house in San Diego. Well, my group organized a protest at city hall yesterday for the final hearing and was successful in getting 300 plus citizens to come out at 2PM to raise hell. We got 4 TV stations to film the event and shook our little city up.

Although a decision was not made, I can guarantee all that they will return him back to duty or we will be back.

We made the mistake of volunteering our lower pasture for a community yard sale and fund raiser for a family that lost their house to a fire a few weeks ago, this been a job and a half to get ready for all these needy people

I got stopped by a city cop for my turn signal not working, I always use them. He gave me a verbal warning for that and then wrote a ticket for no seat belt. Missouri has no primary seat belt law so they can't stop you for not wearing one. Got home and my turn signal worked fine. Just a scam. I saw the same cop stop two other cars in a 15 minute period.

This month is a National campaign to issue citations for seat belt violations, in preparation for the huge summer travel. I'm sorry you got a ticket, but once they saw you were white, and not black, that ticket was yours. Next time, wear a black face mask and you would never be stopped for fear of being racially profiled.

I know the chief personally and he will get a call. I may just go to court and plead not guilty, because of an illegal stop.

Microsoft did an overnight update and installed "Edge" on computers. If you don't want it, you can go into programs and delete it.

A deputy in Bourbon county Kansas had to quit after wearing a patch saying "finding dirtbags". or something similar. They would not show the patch on the news.

Found Chris a new vehicle.

big wheel.png

Latest posts

Back