last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barrie, try looking for campers at Camping World and Gandner Mtn off Briely Pkwy near OpryLand. My camping buddy got a great deal on a used camper there. Ask to see the used campers on the back lot.

Morning. I'm still looking for a 40' Class A motorhome, but mama only wants one of those Mercedes Van/campers. I really don't want to have to shit in the same closet as the clothes, the circuit breaker panel, and the kitchen sink.

Morning. I'm still looking for a 40' Class A motorhome, but mama only wants one of those Mercedes Van/campers. I really don't want to have to shit in the same closet as the clothes, the circuit breaker panel, and the kitchen sink.
That probably makes you racist. :D

That probably makes you racist. :D

WHAT !

we have a Racist among us ?

Does he eat:
White Bread, Auntie Jamammie Pancakes, Mrs Butterworth Syrup, Uncle Benies White rice, Eskimo Pies, use Land-o-Lakes Butter w/the Indian Maiden on it, ...does he have a NOOSE tied on his Garage Door cord.....

oh, wait....

That would be me.....

HLM
honky lives matter

Let's get back to helping Chris open his ice cream parlor.
46b2bz.jpg

46b2bz.jpg

Ugh, trying to find parts for my lawn tractor. I can find a diagram of my model, but it looks nothing like my mower.

Latest posts

Back