last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning.jpg

Morning. So now because John Wayne said something 47 years ago about uneducated Blacks need better education, they want to tear down his bronze statue and change the name of the airport named after him. This country has gone batshit crazy. Trump, get your ass in here and start controlling this bullshit.

Morning. So now because John Wayne said something 47 years ago about uneducated Blacks need better education, they want to tear down his bronze statue and change the name of the airport named after him. This country has gone batshit crazy. Trump, get your ass in here and start controlling this bullshit.

Good morning Mark.

I agree, these fucking idiots are tearing this country apart.

I just had my back up pocket pistol transferred from my son's name into my name so it is on quarratine at the gun store. They waved the process fees of $20, but still had to pay $27 for the DRO's fees. My 10 day wait is over today, so hopefully it will be available to be picked up tomorrow. Stupid liberal gun laws in PRK (people's republic of Kommieforia)

I just had my back up pocket pistol transferred from my son's name into my name so it is on quarratine at the gun store. They waved the process fees of $20, but still had to pay $27 for the DRO's fees. My 10 day wait is over today, so hopefully it will be available to be picked up tomorrow. Stupid liberal gun laws in PRK (people's republic of Kommieforia)
I am carrying one and have another one in my car.

Morning, I'm tired today, its after noon and I have done nothing but eat breakfast. Gonna go straighten up the garage and maybe wash the trailer and boat. Its supposed to flash flood tonight and into tomorrow. It was 90 yesterday and a high of 68 today. Good day for drinking beer in the garage.

Got lucky. I have a variable speed 12" bandsaw. No one makes a variable speed one any more. One of the rubber tires is worn out. I finally found one online to fit it.

Latest posts

Back