last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got lucky today. Battery died in my car. Took it back to Walmart. It had one month left on the free replacement. They also added 3 month free replacement and two years prorated on the new one.

Did a little work today.
Shoveled, raked rock along the side of my 'gagage'.
...about 3"deep, around 70' long and 15' wide.

Who says they are bored, I have a lot of projects to do!

Wanna help?

FOR PERSPECTIVE, THE GARAGE WALL IS 18' HIGH.
View attachment 3739
I do a lot of that work, its not for the weak

Let my brother borrow my 1950s three yard cement mixer that had been sitting and instead of lubing it first he just ran it. Well the chute was rustsd solid because the grease fitting was broken off. Me, I would have fixed it before use but him, he will do it later. Well it broke the welds when he was forcing it to move. He brought it back ratchet strapped on with flat tires. I need to use it and its been months so I don't think he is gonna fix it. I welded a new grease fitting in and torched it and greased it and got it all freed up. Lubed the entire machine and put a set of old tractor tires i had laying around on it. Everything moves smoothly now. Tomorrow i will check the oil in the transmission since it has sprung a leak and I want to cut the farm tractor hutch off and weld on a pintle ring so I can use the tractor or truck to move it around. I'm excited.
20200418_200539.jpg
Screenshot_20200418-210206_Gallery.jpg

Morning. I have to confess. We invited my brother and sister in law over for dinner last night. I was waiting for the quarantine police to arrest us all, but dammit, we are tired of this isolation bullshit to fit the democrat's agenda.

Morning. I have to confess. We invited my brother and sister in law over for dinner last night. I was waiting for the quarantine police to arrest us all, but dammit, we are tired of this isolation bullshit to fit the democrat's agenda.
People are not really isolating around here. I see gatherings everywhere. But then again we have no repercussions for not isolating

It is a strange story, he grew up in a roofing family. He has a very smooth voice. Did a tryout. You can now find him on youtube as the "voice it guy". He does voice overs, introductions for many shows, commercials, movies, impersonations. The company built him a studio In his new home here. He has a private gun range. When the local truck stop was still open, ate breakfast with him many times. Great down-to-earth guy.

Latest posts

Back