last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let my brother borrow my 1950s three yard cement mixer that had been sitting and instead of lubing it first he just ran it. Well the chute was rustsd solid because the grease fitting was broken off. .... Well it broke the welds when he was forcing it to move. He brought it back ratchet strapped on with flat tires..... View attachment 3741 View attachment 3742

Well... that was certainly thoughtfull of him.
You seem to have more than your fair share of relative problems!

I'm lucky, my life is surrounded by people who barely care. I find it odd because we have the same parents and grandparents who beat into our heads that everything needs to be maintained properly and taken care of.

I'm lucky, my life is surrounded by people who barely care. I find it odd because we have the same parents and grandparents who beat into our heads that everything needs to be maintained properly and taken care of.

I'd have to agree with your Grand parents and Parents.

Wife just came home with a truck load if plants and trees, guess what I'm doing today

Hey now. J just got done working on my cement mixer, its all ready to go. Now I'm sitting on the patio watching the wife work.

My wife wants to plant a garden. She planted one two years ago and never touched it again. I took down the fence last fall and mowed it.

Latest posts

Back