last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got bored enough to go out in the cold (36 WC) seems to be a bad connection. If I touch the top of the posts they say 12 volts. Supposed to hit 60 tomorrow. I will clean connections and test the alternator then.

I have a few years before I'm 50. Got home from work and took a nap

Still no stimulus for me. Cpa says its because i owed last year so I need to input my info on the website, website says do not input info if I have filed. What to do.

Still no stimulus for me. Cpa says its because i owed last year so I need to input my info on the website, website says do not input info if I have filed. What to do.

Do you have to pay this year or receiving.
I had to pay this year so went on the website and checked and it said not enough information so I put in my bank info, today it said I was eligible and would be receiving a stimulus check.

Hmmmm.... not bored....

i wonder how long i can grow my finger nails, i'm going to watch them!!

Do you have to pay this year or receiving.
I had to pay this year so went on the website and checked and it said not enough information so I put in my bank info, today it said I was eligible and would be receiving a stimulus check.
Don't know yet, cpa is dragging her feet. Probably owe like normal

you would think if you were blind you would slow down when you walked. My old blind deaf dog comes in full speed and runs into everything. I'm surprised he hasn't knocked himself out.

Listening to the scanner. My 73 year old cousin was life flighted earlier. His grand daughter says it was a stroke. They took him to KU med center, about 100 miles from here.

Latest posts

Back