last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the mix up, it's been awhile since I last saw a picture of it and thought it was a Dart, the old memory ain't what it was. LOL.
Not an issue at all... there is very little difference btwn the two.

Back to finish the gutter repair today. Humping ladders, replacing fascia board, sure ain't what it use to be...
I get to go jackhammer a bunch of concrete and haul it away, not much worse than that.

What I feel like telling my family.
93509239_3415651738473506_6895620648572289024_n.png

Morning. Unless you have a schlepper doing the jacking and tossing it into the bucket.
I'm running the excavator pulling it out and loading. I still can't lift the jackhammer

Did you even have any PT on the shoulder?
A little. Surgeon says with my lifestyle, I'm getting the most good out of just using it. Its healing up good, hard part is telling myself to stop when it gets sore.

don't push it. Understand when you need a break. We don't want you to join us lazy, old asses in here permanently.
Oh hell no...

We need somebody working to pay taxes and support us !

That is true. Mama does need a new pair of shoes. Fuck up your body, hell, we don't care. Nothing like seeing a buddy die of old age at the ripe age of 50, right?

Finally I have something to do. Need to test the battery and alternator on my car. But it is too damn cold out there.

Finally I have something to do. Need to test the battery and alternator on my car. But it is too damn cold out there.
It isn't cold here, temp around low 70's... you could come here and help move rock !

Latest posts

Back