last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my father in law succeeded in getting my wife's name off their house. My mother in law put my wife on the house as 85 percent owner to insure she gets an inheritance and so the state doesn't come after it since she gets social security from a disability. Her dad used the excuse that they are not getting their full home owners exemption for taxes. By taking her off they will save about 100 bucks a year.

Is he planning something?

Is he planning something?
Probably not but his wife is not in good health and he dies the complete opposite what a loving spouse would do. She shouldn't be drinking so he pours her cocktails stronger than I can drink. She doesn't eat and he just ignores it. She is supposed to exercise, he doesn't take her. I'm sure its just a long term plan for when she dies.

I might go that route next year, it can't be that hard, I already grouped everything where it needs to go.

About my riding mower. Just one simple question. A solenoid has three posts. One in from the battery, one out to the starter, the third is a small wire to the switch. Shouldn't the switch wire be hot all the time or just when the key is on? This one is not hot either way. And the solenoid is new.

Probably not but his wife is not in good health and he dies the complete opposite what a loving spouse would do. She shouldn't be drinking so he pours her cocktails stronger than I can drink. She doesn't eat and he just ignores it. She is supposed to exercise, he doesn't take her. I'm sure its just a long term plan for when she dies.

Sounds to me as if he is trying hard to shorten a 'long term' plan.

You should have put him in the ground under a concrete slab a year or better ago!!!

Rusty, the small tab should only be hot when the key is activated. Sounds like your starter switch is kaput.
Even with the key on, that tab is not hot. Wondering if the new solenoid is bad?

The on works on the key, just nothing happens when you turn to "start".

Can you jump a hot wire to the solenoid to rule it out

Got my van safety inspected. Could have waited, tags can't expire per governor. Gave me a chance to talk to my mechanic buddy. Shelter is killing his business. License office is closed. Guess I will buy them on line.

Morning prisoners of bill gates leaked virus.

Its a sunny day here today, gonna build some fences. Have a job for tomorrow so guess I'll get ready for that to

So I think my cpa is bipolar, today is totally opposite from yesterday.

Latest posts

Back