last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying we've had a mild winter, but, my neighbors tulips are poking up, my day lollies are starting too. Probably have 6' of snow in March.

I'm not saying we've had a mild winter, but, my neighbors tulips are poking up, my day lollies are starting too. Probably have 6' of snow in March.
Same here, been unusually warm. It's been snowing all day but not sticking so it's just a mess. Been out there crawling around under my dump truck doing a service and a few repairs, this sucks

So my brother who just got here a couple days ago. His wife wants him to drop what he is doing helping me and drive back to Arizona to help their grown daughter look for her dog that got out of the gate yesterday. They live in a super rural place, if that dog doesn't come back on it's own it ain't coming back.

So my brother who just got here a couple days ago. His wife wants him to drop what he is doing helping me and drive back to Arizona to help their grown daughter look for her dog that got out of the gate yesterday. They live in a super rural place, if that dog doesn't come back on it's own it ain't coming back.
Probably coyote lunch.

FB_IMG_1578356162984.jpg

I came so close to having one of these in 1970. 440-6pack.

Evening Chris, how'd it go with the dump truck?
Got everything done but have a pulley making noise that I should swap out. Had to machine a part for my PTO, not sure why they make part of the case out of plastic.

I guess I'll go back for another work day. Look at a roof leak at 9:30, pick up some gutter screen samples for copper half round gutters for tomorrow, measure a roof for a friend of mine...reminds me a lot like being employed...

My brother took off for Arizona so I think I'll wait on servicing the backhoe. I guess I'll load my trailer for a scrap metal run. Then maybe hit the ice cream shop. Two weeks til my shoulder surgery so need to get all my loose ends tied up

Latest posts

Back