last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, got two tractors serviced today. Down to the dump truck and backhoe. Might service the towable air compressor if I feel up to it tomorrow

Morning, waiting on the sun to come up to go service the dump truck.

Good day to all you strange people.
2020 hasn't started out too well here....
New years day started off by knocking me down with the flu, man this crap hit me hard !!!
Three days of 101-103, straight... just miserable!
Getting better now, at least I can open my eyes with them hurting! I'm sick of forcing soup down...
Sure hope this year gets better... It couldn't have began much worse !

Last edited:
Good dat to all you strange people.
New years day started off by knocking me down with the flu, man this crap hit me hard !!!
Getting better now, at least I can open my eyeys with them hurting! I'm sick of forcing soup down...
Sorry to hear that. Flu is everywhere this year.

Getting better now, at least I can open my eyes with them hurting! I'm sick of forcing soup down...

Afternoon Ken, glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Been wondering where you been hiding. Figured you took a New Years trip to Tahiti.

Latest posts

Back