last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went to the local steakhouse for dinner, ribeye and beers. Awesome meal and then the owner gave it to us for free. It's nice doing favors for people at times. Tipped the waitress 50 bucks, I'm sure she will be happy

Sounds like the perfect night.

Went to Northwoods Inn (I'm sure Chris knows the place) to celebrate my grand son's 17th birthday. The bill came and guess who got stuck with it?
They have good food. I'm used to getting stuck with the bill.

Morning Barrie, off to service some equipment. My brother finally made it back to help pay for his rentals over the summer.

Sun is finally peaking over the hill. It's still weird to me living in a place that the sun doesn't come up til 8am in the winter and in the summer its 4-5 am til 11pm.

Oil cap was missing for my daughter's car. Her boyfriend is hunting in junk yards. Meanwhile, I bought one at Auto Zone for $7. What a dumbass he is.

Hey guys, we need to open a body shop. Looks easy.

81925738_2735382249889315_1544027441398284288_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last time in California I saw a car like that

Oil cap was missing for my daughter's car. Her boyfriend is hunting in junk yards. Meanwhile, I bought one at Auto Zone for $7. What a dumbass he is.
I needed an o2 sensor and a buddy was trying to get me to go to the junkyard, I'll pay the 59 bucks to save a day of running around and hoping the part works

Latest posts

Back