Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fried chicken.jpg

FOR SALE
I'm selling my white privilege card. It's over 60 years old but is in mint condition. It has never been used. Reason for selling is that it hasn't done a damn thing for me! No free college, no free food, no free housing, etc. Prefer cash but would be willing to do an even trade for a race card which seems much more widely accepted!
Interested? Contact me on my cell phone that I pay for every month…(555)-SCR-EWED. Serious buyers only!

As I was leaving my apartment today, my neighbor was leaving too.

She looked at me in disgust (sadly...not unusual) and said, 'You know that we can hear you when you are having sex some mornings.

You moan very loudly with 10 minutes of heavy breathing and ridiculous grunting at the end.

We have young children you know!

How about being considerate of your neighbors".

She abruptly turned and walked away.

I was upset by what she said to me because I didn't know I was THAT noisy.

And I was even more upset because that's just me putting on my shoes and socks in the morning.

A new study found that people who take their coffee black are more likely to exhibit psychopathic traits.

And people who order a quad shot, non-fat, vanilla soy, extra foam, light whip with caramel drizzle are more likely to be their victims

Latest posts

Back