Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was comparing the actual 'cost per therm'
previously the rate was 0.3549/therm, now it is 0.4766/therm That is an increase of 0.1217/therm, which is actually a bit over a 30% increase....
I haven't received a 30% increase in income!
Between that, gasoline and groceries, I am thinking about going back to work part time.

If I just had to rely on SSA, I would probably be shitting my pants!

Now where do I go to get some of that Govmt Cheese.... Komifornia?

What.... ?

I cant just say; Im a poor black woman, blind, with one leg, one arm, no hands, 13 pickaniny kids, livin on what I make laying on my back with my one leg spread wide in the air.... You be a racist.... you white bread honky MF....

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Same as when Sleepy Joe tells the world that his choice for a new Supreme Court Justice MUST be black. So, it's no longer about competency, it is about race.

Seems we are going backwards.

Things never change. I tried to buy a gas station many years ago. Went to the SBA for a loan. The guy told me everything looked great. Then he took me off to the side and said his bosses would not let me have the loan. I was the wrong color.

Things never change. I tried to buy a gas station many years ago. Went to the SBA for a loan. The guy told me everything looked great. Then he took me off to the side and said his bosses would not let me have the loan. I was the wrong color.
You should have used the name Rusty Patel, they would have thrown money at you.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oil prices fell on Sunday at the start of the session, extending last week's decline, as a U.S. official said Russia was showing signs it might be willing to have substantive negotiations over Ukraine.

Brent crude futures fell $1.82, or 1.6%, to $110.85 a barrel by 6:47 p.m. ET (2247 GMT). WTI crude futures fell $2.41, or 2.2%, to $106.92 a barrel.

Russia's invasion of Ukraine in late February, which Moscow calls a "special operation," has roiled energy markets globally. Brent last week was down 4.8% after hitting $139.13 on March 7. U.S. crude recorded a weekly drop of 5.7% after touching a high of $130.50 on March 7. Both contracts last touched those price peaks in 2008. [O/R]

Two things, one I paid a hundred bucks for a half tank of fuel in my pickup and two I guarantee this was just a way to raise fuel to 4 bucks a gallon without much bitching, raise to 5 or 6 then drop to 4 and everyone is happy

Gas has leveled out at 4.09 around town. There use to be a 20-40 price spread in different communities around the area, not any more. It's almost like it's price fixing...

Gas has leveled out at 4.09 around town. There use to be a 20-40 price spread in different communities around the area, not any more. It's almost like it's price fixing...
Same here, every station I've seen today is 4.49 reg 5.05 diesel. Everywhere

$4.69 a fucking gallon for the lowest grade crap.

Latest posts

Back