Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put 350 in one dump truck, got 1/2 a tank. Put 485 in another and filled one of two tanks. Put 175 in my pick up and got a full tank. This fuel will last me a day or two.

Put 350 in one dump truck, got 1/2 a tank. Put 485 in another and filled one of two tanks. Put 175 in my pick up and got a full tank. This fuel will last me a day or two.

I feel sorry for the 'working man' that has to depend on fuel to do their jobs.
I'm damn sure glad I don't have to do that being retired, I only put around town in the Jeep when I HAVE to...

512.jpeg

Needed to fuel two other dump trucks, I opted to wait til tomorrow just so it's not two days in a row. This is killing any profit.

Needed to fuel two other dump trucks, I opted to wait til tomorrow just so it's not two days in a row. This is killing any profit.

add a surcharge for fuel costs... everyone else is ! what are they going to do... recontract with someone else, if they do a new subcontractor WILL have an upcharge for the rising fuel costs.

I just don't look anymore just hope it fills the tank before the card shuts off.

Latest posts

Back