Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and that idiot Biteme Biden points no blame on himself for our disastrous economy. It is Trump's fault.

$5.81 locally.
Biteme is only doing what hildabeast was suppose to do, but she lost the election, he's doing the bidding. I'd love to see mainstream media react to a conservative potus who couldn't string 3 coherent words together in a sentence.
FJB

fuel.jpg

My freightliner dump truck is burning 480 a day in fuel. We can't raise rates enough to cover fuel.

I'm parking it and using the smaller motor trucks. They are burning half that

A shovel would save you even more on fuel, and as an added bonus, you can smack your idiot workers on the side of their heads with the shovel when they don't listen.
I remember when I was about 12. My dad and I hand dug a trench for a water line. It was 4' deep and about 50' long. I still don't like digging.

Before Chris moved to God's country. He brought a dump truck, mini bobcat, and pneumatic jack hammer to my house and cleared out a years worth of work in 2 hours. I will forever be grateful he didn't just hand me a shovel!

Shovels suck. They come from the store untrained and without a motor. I still use one more than I like. Only good part is it helps keep me in shape as long as round is a shape.

Broke out a lot of concrete with a sledge. It was what we had. Maybe that is why I avoided that kind of work as an adult. And I learned to hate roofing too. Carrying shingles up was my job.

Sometimes I break concrete with a sledge because it's quicker than an excavator. It helps when you can lift it a little with the machine first. Breaks easy

As long as you have a schlepper to toss the broken concrete into a bucket.
That was my job too. My dad built houses the old fashioned way. He did all the framing, electrical, plumbing, roofing, painting, poured the foundations, everything except build cabinets. The only flooring he ever did was hardwood. Helped my first FIL build one from the ground up too.
I hate, roofing, plumbing and concrete work.

Last edited:
As long as you have a schlepper to toss the broken concrete into a bucket.

what !!!

he aint going to pick it up, just dig a hole around the worksite some where and bury it !

Latest posts

Back