Gas price thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid 3.79 for regular today.
I paid 3.52 for diesel the other day but that was because it was supposed to be 4.52 and the must have entered the wrong button. I almost said something but this is the gas station that charges 6 bucks for a hotdog and 3 bucks for a coke. They can eat it.

Local radio just said it should hit 5 bucks by Friday.

Doesn't help the president is banning Russian oil and not having a plan in place to replace that oil

I'm guessing $6.25 here.... maybe even $7.25

Last edited:
img_1_1646762303821.jpg

It is true that Brandon has given more oil leases. But he has stopped giving permits to drill.

Energy industry representatives pushed back on a comment from White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Monday regarding unused oil and gas leases, accusing the Biden administration spokesperson of misleading Americans with a "red herring."

"This represents a fundamental misunderstanding as to how this process works," American Petroleum Institute (API) president and CEO Mike Sommers told FOX Business when asked about Psaki's comments. "Once you lease land there is a whole process that you have to go through. First you have to actually discover whether actually there is oil and gas in that land. Second of all, you have to get a permit to actually develop that land."

Sommers added: "Right now we actually are developing more leases than we have in two decades so the White House certainly doesn't have their facts straight on this."

Energy Workforce and Technology Council CEO Leslie Beyer similarly said "some permits are viable and some are not," as a reason for why many are sitting unused. The federal leasing moratorium also isn't helpful in the current energy environment, she said.

Latest posts

Back