last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably right. I'm so focused on the new solid state laptops, with Win 7, but that is a custom order. I just don't want or need the frustration with Win 10.

BTW, i just saw that 1997 Jeep TJ that my son picked up. The guy GAVE it to him, because it needed work. He pulled and replaced tbe plugs and now it runs great.

You're probably right. I'm so focused on the new solid state laptops, with Win 7, but that is a custom order. I just don't want or need the frustration with Win 10.

BTW, i just saw that 1997 Jeep TJ that my son picked up. The guy GAVE it to him, because it needed work. He pulled and replaced tbe plugs and now it runs great.

Nice score on his part, sounds like the Grand Cherokee I got, guy wanted it gone because it wouldn't run. I put a crank sensor in and it fired right up.

Putting a 17 pound usda choice brisket on the smoker.

The peach wood is smelling good. Going through a lot of work to host a liberal party and have a bunch of whiney people in my house for a day.

Morning. Been babysitting my smoker all night. Gonna be a good brisket.

Well, I've officially filled the house with drywall dust.

I hate doing drywall, I hate doing drywall, I hate doing drywall.....

Mornin all. I see home depot dot com has alot of smokers for 25% off today only. I was considering purchasing one, but I have no idea how to use it or for what? It appears they are not the cold smokers, just the hot smokers? I read about Chris smoking a brisket and my mouth starts watering.

652a470f-82ba-4d61-aae7-55e28ea5f781_145.jpg

Like this one, on sale from $244 to $209

I've never used one like that.

Easy to smoke, keep temp about 225 until meat hits 190. Pull wrap and sit a couple hours.

You can get a lot more involved but that is the basics.

Latest posts

Back