last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
had to goodby to Harley Dawg, best dog ever RIP Harley you will forever be in my heart
I feel your pain my friend, I had to put ours down a couple weeks ago, hardest thing I've ever done. I had the pleasure of her being my friend for 18 years and haven't adjusted to her being gone.. My wife thinks I'm nuts for saving her ashes to be scattered with mine when I'm gone. She just doesn't understand being my best friend.

I

I feel your pain my friend, I had to put ours down a couple weeks ago, hardest thing I've ever done. I had the pleasure of her being my friend for 18 years and haven't adjusted to her being gone.. My wife thinks I'm nuts for saving her ashes to be scattered with mine when I'm gone. She just doesn't understand being my best friend.
those are my exact plans his ashes and mine. 7.8 years was too short a time, but i guess he gave all the love he had to give.

I think you're a lucky guy if you can get through life with a couple good friends and a good dog.

I am sorry for your loss Stephan.

I made a mistake, I answered the phone, off to look at a roof leak... do I not remember I retired???
Did I mention my Grandfather died when he fell off of roof he was installing...
...oh, btw, he was 109 years old.

Yeah, sorry. We are both feeling a little under the weather currently. I had a flu shot so it only hit me a bit. Mama doesn't like those flu shots, so she is really bad.

Hi all. Sorry to hear the flu shot knocked you two out havasu. I hear of too many people having those reactions to them.

Hope all of you are doing good.

I'm busy watching the Healthcare debate seeing how Obamacare fucked me personally.

Bernie says it's my fault because I should be a rich business owner.

Latest posts

Back